gBooker - Lower your cost of distribution
gBooker is a world class booking engine, created to empower your hotel to quickly and efficiently manage internet bookings. gBooker is fully customizable to reflect the image of each property it powers and acts as an around-the-clock sales and marketing tool, enhancing revenue and increasing bookings. Your guest's first impression of your hotel most often comes from your Web site.
The Genares booking engine is user friendly and easy to navigate providing direct, real-time access to your hotel's descriptive content, pictures, rates and availability. gBooker has a high degree of customization, making it possible to seamlessly integrate gBooker into your current Web site for a cost effective, low maintenance solution.
- Promotional Pricing â€“ displays percentage discounts and free-night stay offers
- Consumer Appeal â€“ Guestroom pictures with unlimited descriptions and information and real-time hotel reservation rates.
- User experience â€“ Interactive booking calendars displaying real-time availability and sold out dates.
- Advanced purchase rates can be sold with integrated payment processing
- Guest Satisfaction â€“ Automatic confirmations and modifications.
- Hotelier Control â€“ Complete inventory control, supporting multiple room types and rates.
- Revenue Tracking - Advanced tracking features available including the ability to track search terms, pay-per-click, and referring URLs.
- Seamless access to the central reservation system.
- Aesthetic Appeal â€“ boost your property's image with fully customizable formats and templates that vibrantly promotes each hotel.
- Image gallery for better consumer shopping experience
Genares partners with the most intuitive and popular analytics companies in the market such as Google Analytics to embed Java Scrip on specific pages of the Genares Booking engine, enabling our booking engine to collect and send important user data enabling you to track and evaluate visitors.
Increase per booking Revenue with Additional Features
Dynamic Packaging â€“ Sell pre-built packages or let consumers select specific components to create their own packages
Room Upgrades â€“ Offer guests the option to purchase upgraded rooms upon arrival, based on availability
Custom Add-on's â€“ Create customized add-on's complete with pricing, description, and photos to increase revenue per booking
Hotel Group and Chain Features
Consumers can make bookings across multiple properties with itinerary bookings
Promote cross selling with dynamic listing of multiple hotels
Keep branding, policies and messages consistent with Group Confirmation letters
Search for Hotels based on Geographic locations